Sunday, August 22, 2010

Speeding through the summer!

Long time, no post... just been very busy. It is now 3 months later.

In June, I shipped 31 tubs and boxes to myself in AK, helped my brother move from CA to NC with a moving truck, and his blazer pulling a horse trailer loaded with Marleygoat, 4 chickens, and 2 dogs. Everyone arrived safely, and the countryside was beautiful to see -though next time, I want to leave time to explore.

July found me taking my horse to Scotia, NY where Joel and family are enjoying having him around and Caroline is getting to ride him for lessons. After 10 years, he is finally earning some money -though not much... everytime he gives a lesson, he earns $5.00 that will go to Caroline's lessons!! He is being used for a 13 year old twice a week and she is jumping him -yeah!! I am already missing Zeke, but he seems to be happy and he has a lot of people who just love giving him attention. I can't wait to see pictures of him in the snow!! He is used to winter southern-style, so it will be interesting to see how he does. Usually he grows a thick winter coat and then sweats a lot... my guess is he won't be sweating this winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment